Sunday, November 2, 2014

Your Ethics Are Even Sexier

Trying a new thing here. Just for fun, going to post videos from the tube. That would be YouTube covering the Boob Tube. This is a TV blog. Enjoy..





TV Show: Madam Secretary
Status: CBS, Sunday, 8:00PM Eastern Time

I haven't done much commenting on these videos, but I want to take a moment to say that this show is better than I expected. Of course, it feels unfair to me. This is the kind of Secretary of State we WISH we had, and not anything remotely close to what have/had. It is also a Barbara Hall show (who created Joan of Arcadia... and we all know how much I LOVED LOVED LOVED that show). I just don't want anyone to confuse their fiction and reality. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh please - let me - just this once, confuse fiction with reality. I'll be back after a cold shower. Hold the commercials!

    ReplyDelete