Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Rest of Monday Night

You know what happens when you take an idea that is really just half cocked and publish it on your blog? You forget stuff. Yep. Forget stuff.

On my previous post, I told you what I thought about the Monday night premieres. I forgot ABC. Oops.

DANCING WITH THE STARS didn't actually premiere last Monday, but the Monday before that. Because they have 13 couples this season (rather than 12) they had double elimination this past week. That meant all the couples had to learn two dances this week. One for Monday night (followed by an elimination) and one for Tuesday night (followed by an elimination). I must say this season there are some really good dancers. More than there have been in past seasons. Usually I can pick out the Top Four pretty quickly. This season there are actually six, and possibly seven, that are contenders. That is pretty darn fantastic. If you like dancing, this is shaping up to be a great season. I give it an A.

CASTLE (10:00, ABC)
Castle just kicked off Season 8. I don't know if you were wondering, but I was thinking, "What else can they do? I mean, really, they've done it all. They even got married last season." Well, they found something fresh and exciting. I'm not gonna spoil it for you, but the first episode of the season was ZOOM. Action. Action. Action. I'm thinking season 8 won't be dull... at all. I give it an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment