Wednesday, April 7, 2010

GREY'S ANATOMY HITTING ME IN THE HEART


I am going to post on Grey's Anatomy. I don't have anything thought-provoking actually. It is an excellent show that never ceases to amaze me. Shonda Rimes writes well and/or hires people who write well. She casts well. The talent is just wicked amazing. The best thing about that show is the character development. The layering of the characters is awe inspiring. The show is in its sixth season and we are still learning new stuff about the original characters. The show packs an emotional punch that as I writer I envy.

Mostly this post is happening because I am avoiding working on my own novel and preferred to spend my time surfing youtube. It's shameful, really. This first video is nice because all of the material comes from a 2-part epiosde, "It's The End of The World As We Know It," and the creator managed to incorporate a lot of dialogue in with the music. It is from season two of the show and is one of my favorite episdoes. So much is going here for all of the characters. Great video.





The second video just touched me. It was odd watching it, actually, because most of the couples didn't work out, BUT there was love there and the song was perfect. Anyway, I couldn't embed the video so you will have to click here to watch it. I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane as much as I did.

1 comment: