Monday, April 27, 2015

JJ Abrams: Felicity

Arlee Bird posted recently on Tossing It Out (as part of his A to Z) that a blogger just shouldn't leave their blog unattended (no posts for a LONG time) without at least hanging up a Closed Sign. Well, this blog isn't closed. It's just been neglected.

So, I'm going to post clips again (with as much regularity as I can muster). To kick this event off, we're going to revisit JJ Abrams career in TV. Checking out his list on IMDB, I see that I've watched many, but not all, of his shows. I guess I'm going to have to rectify that!

His first TV show was Felicity. This one I've watched several times. I'd try to explain that obsession, but it would take more words than you want to read. The show lasted four years and it documented Felicity's four years of college. Many of the actors from this show will reappear on Abrams' future TV shows. Felicity aired from 1998-2002.



Did you watch Felicity? Are you a fan of JJ Abrams? 

No comments:

Post a Comment