Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wednesday, 9/23, Premieres

Wednesday was a slow note at my house... in terms of TV.  So, if you watched things I didn't, please dish.

MODERN FAMILY (9:00, ABC)
I really like this show. It's been fun watching the kids grow up on TV. I also like that all of the kids are such good actors. The season opener focused primarily on the Haley/Andy relationship. I laughed all the way through. Good for you, Modern Family, for actually being a funny show:)






NASHVILLE (10:00, ABC)
Nashville began its fourth season. Wow. Time flies. What I like most about this show is that it's soapy with a wonderful blend of music. In some ways, the music feels like a character on this show. It's that important. The show begins with almost all of the couples in crisis. (I said it was soapy.) Ironically, Deacon and Rayna are the most solid... and that is saying something, because they've been on a roller coaster since this thing started! Let the games and the music begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment